Saturday 24 December 2011

Goodbye soupy car

So a while ago we had a little Seat supplied by Abi, Daisy's friend. From this point on Abi shall be referred to as 'Soupy', not too sure why but I like it so it can stick. The Seat had sat in a field awaiting its final fate as the scrap value was low at the time and expected to rise. As the value had risen recently it seemed time to get rid, and to be fair I have had some spare time during the day...

When I announced the Seats final fate was approaching over dinner one night I was surprised to hear Daisy pipe up with a question: can I beat it up before it goes? As it make no difference to the scrapyard I told her I couldn't care less.
So off we went to drag the Seat out of the field and give it a final bit of abuse before it goes. Without further ado, on to the pics and vids;

The Beginning;

The tools available;

The before;
 

A work in progress;
 
 
 


A short clip of Daisy at work, if you watch closely she stops because she assaults my car on the back swing!



And the aftermath;

 
 
 
 

Thanks Abi!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment